This blog has far more than the seven items that show up on the first page. It's got personal comments from your instructor, instructions for using your computer, advice on preparing for class and much more. Here's how to find the rest:
- At the top right, click the thing that looks like three little lines ☰ and you will get a side menu where you can find:
- A listing of all older posts by month (Archive)
- A directory that will take you to posts by topic, for example, everything about computers (Labels)
- Go to the bottom of the page and find "MORE POSTS." (It's just above that disclaimer about views and opinions.) This will take you to the next page of older material.
- Go to the top of the page and click "SEARCH." Then type in a key word (for example, "computer") and you will find all the posts which contain that key word.