Master Syllabus Changes
Every course at the university has a “Master Syllabus,” a document that governs the rules and regulations for that course in general (though individual instructors are free to introduce their own customizations). I have just received (at 3 PM today) revised copies for the Master Syllabi for our courses, but I do not know what (if any) changes I will be making to conform to the University standards.
I suspect the changes will be very minimum, and probably will affect the number and kind of written assignments we will do. it’s Friday afternoon; I’m going on a bike ride. I'll spend Monday and Tuesday pulling things together and making changes so we will be ready to roll on the first day.
A Google Change
Google has changed the front page of the Blogger site, so you do not see the sidebar immediately. You can still get very complete information about our course by going to the home page, looking in the upper left corner, and clicking the little three-line “hamburger character” ☰. That will open the sidebar and you can get to the course syllabus and writing assignments.
Comments
Post a Comment